Thanks so much. I will look into it. However, I solved my problem like this.

My problem was: I used *DELETE* request to delete *calendar* *collection *to
remove all* .ics files*.

However, when the same user created the account again using same id, the*
calendar collection was already removed* and the user was not able to
create events.

Then I found out about : *MKCALENDAR / MKCOL* requests. So now, I
explicitly create *calendar collection* and handle 403 (forbidden) in my
code. This collection is pre-created for brand new users in Darwin Calendar
Server.