All,

I have been dinking around with Callweaver for just under a year, and I have noticed one big drawback with Callweaver and that is lack of documentation for what seems to be, on the small user side at least, with what is available for Asterisk. Very basic Callweaver installation is 1000 times easier than working with Asterisk (I have tried many times with Asterisk, but all the Digium specific things, and trying to sell you hardware was a big turn off to that product) and since I have set up callweaver it has been solid. Most of my issues have either been silly mistakes with SIP, or problems with the dial plan and the examples of what I want to do not being applicable from the Asterisk documentation, which is what the CallWeaver site directs you to if you are looking for how to. There are a lot of dial plan differences and command differences that can cause hours of frustration for simple things. I know a few people have complex installs, and have done some neat things with CW, and I see a lot is possible, so I am wondering about WIKI entries and how those are managed?

Also, really quick, does anyone have a good way to test SIP fax? I can't find a good SIP Fax client, and don't currently have a fax machine to test with.

Thanks,
Seann Clark