Hello Mark,

taking a screen shot is what I currently do (at the request of someone
higher up), but it is not a good solution as a photograph is not a
report, it takes up a lot of needless disk space, and it can't capture
an entire history because a history of a couple weeks cannot fit on one
screen.

I'm still messing with the mork.pl script. It seems that I've only
gotten it to print out the visited websites for the current day. I'm
looking for an option that says to print all history. I'll keep
experimenting with it, but if anyone knows of a howto in addition to the
comments within the script, I'd appreciate it being posted here.

Textual tools that can be run from the command line are much more
valuable than visual point-and-click tools in the long run (at least in
my experience).

thanks for taking the time to response,

Matthew Metzger