----- Original Message ----
From: Matthew Metzger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: camino@mozdev.org
Sent: Wednesday, 20 February, 2008 2:39:09 AM
Subject: [Camino] print history

Hello,

I'm the system administrator for a school. Quite frequently, I get a
request from a staff person to look at a student's browsing history.

Is there an easy way to get a report of the history in plain text or
pdf. The "Print" option under File is not able to be selected when
viewing the history.

I looked at the history.dat file and have not been able to find an easy
way to generate a plain text report of the student's history. I tried:
grep "http" history.dat , but that didn't work so well.

Any thoughts on how other schools are handling this would great.

thanks,

Matthew