Hi there
Deleting the old version did work fine in allowing me to install the
new version... very simple and effortless really! I LOVE Camino!!!

Thanks both of you for that help. I did also copy the files as
mentioned (not quite sure what I'd do with them if I needed them) but
all appears intact in the new browser.
BTW I didn't get Stuart's reply, so thanks LSS for replying and keeping
his message in the email!
cheers
Rebecca