On 22-05-2008 07:09:26 -0700, Stuart Morgan wrote:
> > All reasoning for this put aside, is there some option somewhere to
> > restore the original behaviour of just having the beautiful and
> > clearly
> > recognisable Aqua widgets again?
>
> You could edit the forms.css file inside of the Camino bundle, and
> add !important rules to prevent all of the things that can trigger
> fallback (background-color, border, etc.) from changing.

Ok, thanks for the info!
I played around with the file, but I actually see styled buttons to
become unstyled windows buttons now, so I guess I do something wrong
here.  Admittedly, in the time I did css, it all looked way less
complicated as it is now.  :)
I decided to switch back to the released 1.6.1 instead.  Thanks anyway!