From: David Munch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Camino] I cannot download updates.
To: camino@mozdev.org
Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 12:18 PM

I've seen the same things happen with several different applications.
Unfortunately I don't why it happens, since it has happened on
machines where I've always been admin.

The solution is to delete the original Camino application first (From
the Application-folder), and then install Camino again. It works like
a charm.

Its probably a Mac OS X problem?

-David Munch