2008/7/24 Joe Nyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I would like to upgrade my camino to the the newest version, but I do not
> have a "check for upgrades" in my Camino menu nor do I recall ever being
> notified of available upgrades.  How can I upgrade without installing the
> new version and losing all my saved info?
>
> Cheers!
> Joe

You don't lose your preferences/cookies/etc by installing a new
version of Camino. None of that resides in the Application. The only
advantage the update command of newer versions of Camino offers is the
convenience of not having to go to <http://www.caminobrowser.org> to
download and install the newer version yourself. But it doesn't do
anything special that manual downloading and installation doesn't do.

Regards,
 Jamie Kahn Genet