BTW Gerd, Martin, what about writing a small post or paper about how you're
doing
what it is it that you do for Wink with Ocaml?  The Hydro article on Gerd's
site
is interesting but too short and abstract.

I'm thinking of a more detailed practical use-case with more contextual
detail ("we're indexing people"), numbers ("we have 1,234,567 persons in our
database, distribued over X machines with Y processors"), performance
figures (each CPU runs x Ocaml processes compiled in native code, those eat
95% of CPU and spend 5% of their time in IO with a RSS of 80MB; profiling
shows that most of their time is spent there; we figured that if you do this
and that, it goes faster, etc.).

That kind of information would be very welcome and could do much good to
Ocaml, instead of flamewar-provoking posts.
--
Berke