Hi Benedikt,

 You're right, we should make this kind of decision. For the moment, we
are focusing on different issues (e.g. standardising I/O, enumerations,
module names, etc), in an effort to obtain a base relatively fast,
something which could be tested both with existing code and new
applications. It is our hope that this will yield enough interest for
people to comment and discuss policies regarding exceptions, labels,
etc.

Cheers,
 David

--