On Jan 28, 2009, at 5:35 PM, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:

On 28-01-2009, Dmitry Bely <dmitry.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
There are numerous environments/libraries that support process-based
Ocaml multiprocessing: jocaml, OCamlP3l, OcamlMPI (and probably
others). Do I get it right that all of them are Unix-only?

jocaml and ocamlp3l seems indeed unix only. I think however that there
is no reason that MPI cannot be used on Windows (I assume this is your
question). Maybe it will require some additional work.

OcamlMPI in windows works fine. I have distributed software using mpich2 for that platform with no problem, and the same code runs in OS X, Linux, and Windows workstations, as well as clusters using a variety of operating systems. Very portable.

Andres

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall