Hi,

When packing a set of modules into a top module using -pack, is there a way
to have some of the modules private to the package?

If I have the modules Helper, Foo and Bar. Helper provides helper functions
used by Foo and Bar. When I'm packing them into a top mudule P, I do not
want to expose the functions of Helper to users of P.

Is there some way to achieve this?  If not, do anyone know of other ways for
packing libraries and keeping some of the modules private to the library?

Thanks,

Hans Ole Rafaelsen