Dear ,

Today I am doing a special promotion for
"The Power of Positive Habits" to try and
reach #1 on Amazon.com ( it's already at #24 as
of 11 am this morning!)

I have put together an incredible selection of
over $849 in bonus gifts that will be given away
with the purchase of one copy of "The Power of Positive
Habits" today. If you have ever wanted to give a copy
of "the Power of Positive Habits" as a gift... "today"
is the day to do it as you will get over $849 worth
of gifts just for buying one copy.

Or you may want to tell your
friends about this special offer for today
only. (Just forward this email to your friends
and loved ones) Since many of you have already purchased
the book I want to thank you for your
purchase and I hope "The Power of Positive Habits"
has brought about positive changes for you and your
family.

I think you will be amazed at the incredible selection
of bonus products at the website listed below.

Remember this special bonus offer expires at
midnight tonight Aug. 25th.

http://www.thepowerofpositivehabits.com/Amazon/amazon.htm

Positive and Fond Regards

Dan Robey

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=24170351&ARID=36753

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=24170351

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BCfwlB/TM