I'm not sure I understand the usefulness of the second and third server? Is it
for redundancy? If I were running free hosting I'd be cautious of such things
as I wouldn't want to give the users the impression I was going to be
completely committed to keeping it online forever and having bulletproof
reliability and so on.I guess I'd be focusing more now on building a community
around it, so people can trade tips and help each other out. A forum or
something like that I guess?

—
Jenna