Hello,

I am new to camping and I really like the zen of this framework. I would
like to use it with Jruby and followed the instructions at
http://camping.io/Camping-in-jRuby

But I am unsure, where I should put

  ActiveRecord::Base.establish_connection(
    :adapter => 'jdbcsqlite3',
    :database => "foo.sqlite3"
  )

in the code.

I am doing my experiments with the simple example from the camping book,
but I always get:

  Gem::LoadError at /
  Specified 'sqlite3' for database adapter, but the gem is not loaded.
  Add `gem 'sqlite3'` to your Gemfile.

No matter what I do, camping runs this part in lib/camping/server.rb

        if !Camping::Models.autoload?(:Base) && options[:database]
          Camping::Models::Base.establish_connection(...
            :adapter => 'sqlite3',
            :database => options[:database]
          )
        end

Maybe you could point me into the right direction, I think that I am
doing something wrong here.

Thanks!
Tom