Hi All,

I just wanted to pass along some code I did recently.

https://github.com/koaps/camping-thin-blog

It's basically the Camping example Blog modified to work with Sequel, Thin
Server and Rake migrations.

I mainly did this because I'm testing using Camping on JRuby and
Celluloid's Reel-Rack and since native extensions are problematic on
current JRuby, I needed an easy alternative to pg gem and Sequel
JDBC:Postgres isn't bad, though I could have used JDBC from AR.

As a side note, here's my Nginx/HAProxy setup I'm using to frontend the
Camping Apps with a backup server to host a static page if the app is down.

http://nullworks.wordpress.com/2013/11/09/nginx-and-haproxy-for-fun-and-profit/