Hi,

I'm new to camping, but not to ruby and I know about rails, but I've never used it apart from the learning blog app. I'm inspired by why's work as I use Shoes a lot and I was blown when I first saw camping.

I really want to start using it and I'd like to ask you guys if my first learning project is suitable for camping.

I need to make a webapp for quality control checks. I'd have 1 form and multiple users. In addition, some querying among forms would be needed to get the data about quality per product or user.

To my understanding I could use camping for this and I don't have to use rails or something else. Am I correct?

Kind regards,
seba