Hi,

My apps recently stopped working. Right after I launch the server I get (errors from sample app)

ActiveRecord::RecordNotFound at /
Couldn't find Test::Models::SchemaInfo with 'id'=firstRuby /home/sebastjan/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.1/gems/activerecord-4.1.5/lib/active_record/relation/finder_methods.rb: in raise_record_not_found_exception!, line 320

and upon refresh

TypeError at /
superclass mismatch for class BasicFieldsRuby test.rb: in <module:Models>, line 10

I've noticed this recently when I started deploying with phusion passenger and I thought the issue was related to passenger (admittedly, one of the issues was:)

Then, the only thing I could come up with that could be the cause is the AR as I've updated it because I've started learning rails.

gem list shows:

activemodel (4.1.5, 4.0.4)
activerecord (4.1.5, 4.0.4)
activerecord-deprecated_finders (1.0.3)
activesupport (4.1.5, 4.0.4, 2.3.18)

Are my assumptions about AR correct? Because I haven't made any changes to the code itself.

Also, .camping.db contains schemas for separate apps, however each table only has the id and version fields. It seems migrations are not running at all?

If the problem is in AR, how can I use older version for camping and newer for rails?

Thank you for your help.
regards
seba