Hi,

Could you try the suggestion I've just made in that thread?

"I believe you should also be able to fix this problem without editing your
services file, by changing line 108 of net/ssh/transport/session.rb to:

ip_address = Socket.getnameinfo(addr, Socket::NI_NUMERICHOST |
Socket::NI_NUMERICSERV).first

(i.e. adding the NI_NUMERICSERV flag)."

It looks like that might be the SocketError you're seeing.

Cheers,
Chris.