On May 20, 2007, at 2:05 AM, andreux wrote:

> I'm a little confused about the difference between the 'release_path'
> and 'current_dir' variables. Could someone explain the difference?

Assuming you have your :deploy_path set to '/u/apps', and your
application name is 'example':

:current_path = /u/apps/example/current
:release_path = /u/apps/example/releases/2007052012345678

Anything that you need to do in tasks that happen before the symlink
task will need to use release_path since current_path will still be
pointing to your last deployed release, and not the one you're
deploying now.

-Mark