Very concise! I love it. I'd love for Capistrano to have a way for you to just specify what "kind" of configuration you're using, and have it pick up the right task definitions. Not sure exactly what I mean by that, but it seems like the current deploy.rb doesn't even really know what setup it wants you to have. :(

- Jamis