Hi Cathy,

    Capistrano is trying to execute
/home/mel/public_html/tourism/current/script/process/reaper    but It
doesn't have execution permisses.

Put execution permisses in this file in your repository(and commit it).

--
Rafael Garcia Ortega

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Rafael Garc=C3=ADa Ortega
n;quoted-printable:Garc=C3=ADa Ortega;Rafael
org:ASPgems S.L.
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:692686533
x-mozilla-html:FALSE