That's certainly interesting, but is absolutely something Github should be
doing, not us.... If you want to try it out, though, you can clone the
wiki, and search for unreachable commits, or google "Github wiki spam" and
see all the other affected projects and take some content from there...
maybe in the metadata there is some hint that it is spam… be that bad
dates/times in the headers, or poor/inactive user profiles, or that the
committers email address looks like spam, i don't know, but we managed this
problem by force-pushing the master ref for the affected wikis in the past.

Lee Hambley
http://lee.hambley.name/
+49 (0) 170 298 5667