SSHKit belongs on the client machines driving the SSH connection, not on
the servers to which you connect. If you're running SSHKit *on* a server,
along side Capistrano (also not typically installed on servers) then it'll
be fine. Various versions of Capistrano 3 have various requirements on
various version of SSHKit, but Capistrano two is unaware of SSHKit and it
will not interfere.

Lee Hambley
http://lee.hambley.name/
+49 (0) 170 298 5667