Hi,
thanks a lot for your hint!

I've modified my script using

SSHKit::Backend::Netssh.configure do |ssh|
  ssh.connection_timeout = 30
  ssh.ssh_options = {
    keys: %w("~/.ssh/id_rsa_deploy_xxx"),
    forward_agent: true,
    auth_methods: %w(publickey)
  }
end

set :ssh_options, proxy: Net::SSH::Proxy::Command.new('ssh xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
-W %h:%p')

but I still get 'permission denied' error...

LOG:
Permission denied (publickey).
(Backtrace restricted to imported tasks)
cap aborted!
SSHKit::Runner::ExecuteError: Exception while executing as
dep...@xx.xx.xx.xx: connection closed by remote host

Net::SSH::Disconnect: connection closed by remote host

EOFError: end of file reached

Tasks: TOP => git:check => git:wrapper
The deploy has failed with an error: Exception while executing as
deploy@10.0.10.133: connection closed by remote host