You should use `-f` to name the Capfile not the deploy.rb, if you look into
the Capfile you'll see a lot of important includes, etc.. A preferable
implementation might be to have your hubot change directories before
running your script, something like: "( cd capistrano/project && cap deploy
production)" (to avoid having to name the file explicitly)

Lee Hambley
http://lee.hambley.name/
+49 (0) 170 298 5667