How can I tell Capistrano 3 to deploy from a local repo to a production
server? I've tried all different path combinations for my repo. My git repo
is at the following path: C:/Users/me/Documents/repo/myappname. Is there a
specific way to reference my local repo? This is how I'm doing it now, but
it clearly isn't working.

set :repo_url, "file:///C:/Users/me/Documents/repo/myappname.git"

I've attached the logs below. The error message I'm receiving is as follows:

DEBUG [8e11f353]        fatal: '/c/Users/me/Documents/repo/myappname' does
> not appear to be a git repository
> DEBUG [8e11f353]        fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
>
> Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository
> exists.

Versions:

   - Ruby 2.1.5p273
   - Capistrano 3.4.0
   - Rails 4.2.3
   - Rake 10.5.0

Platform:

   - Local repo is on Windows 10
   - Deploying to Ubuntu 14.04 virtual machine on Microsoft Azure

Logs:

   - Error Logs: http://pastebin.com/mYiQHRLt

Files:

   - Capfile: http://pastebin.com/jvdpP4WZ
   - deploy.rb:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34967932/rails-4-capistrano-3-deploy-to-production-server-from-local-repo
   - Staging: production.rb http://pastebin.com/4jhnE8ac

I've been struggling with this for hours, and the documentation has not
really been helpful. Thanks in advance for any help!