Shahin et al.,

In the SumsDB database you can go to
http://sumsdb.wustl.edu/sums/directory.do?id=8291757&dir_name=Inter-atlas_deformation_maps

and download
http://sumsdb.wustl.edu/sums/archivelist.do?archive_id=8293223&archive_name=inter-atlas_deformation_maps.zip

The README.inter-atlas-registration_March2012.txt document (copied below)
provides instructions on how to carry out the inter-atlas deformations using
the accompanying dataset.  If this doesn't work for you, please send another
post detailing the problem.

David
README.inter-atlas-registration_March2012.txt

How to convert (register) data between 164k_fs_LR and 74k_pals meshes

* Download and unzip inter-atlas_deformation_maps.zip archive:
http://sumsdb.wustl.edu/sums/directory.do?id=8291757&dir_name=Inter-atlas_deformation_maps

* In a terminal window, change (cd) to whichever target directory (fs_L, fs_LR,
fs_R, pals_L, pals_R) represents the mesh you desire for the output files.

* Enter “caret_command –deformation-map-apply”, then follow the displayed
command-line instructions (see below) in order to register the files of
interest.

caret_command -deformation-map-apply

   DEFORMATION MAP APPLY

      caret_command -deformation-map-apply

         <deformation-map-file-name>

         <data-file-type>

         <input-data-file-name>

         <output-data-file-name>

         [source-topology-file-name

          source-deformed-topology-file-name

          target-topology-file-name]

         Deform a data file.

         Note:  "source-topology-file-name",

         "source-deformed-topology-file-name",

         and "target-topology-file-name" are only required when

         deforming coordinate FLAT files.

         "data-file-type" is one of:

            AREAL_ESTIMATION

            BORDER_FLAT

            BORDER_PROJECTION

            BORDER_SPHERICAL

            CELL

            CELL_PROJECTION

            COORDINATE

            COORDINATE_FLAT

            FOCI

            FOCI_PROJECTION

            LAT_LON

            METRIC_AVERAGE_TILE

            METRIC_NEAREST_NODE

            PAINT

            PROB_ATLAS

            RGB_PAINT

            SURFACE_SHAPE

            TOPOGRAPHY

         NOTE:

            METRIC_AVERAGE_TILE  assigns target surface node average

               of nodes from the nearest tile in source surface.

            METRIC_NEAREST_NODE  assigns target surface node metric

               value from nearest source node.  Use this mode when

               it is important that the metric values are NOT

               modified.

         Run "caret_command -help-global-options"

            for parameters available to all commands.