>From Benson Collin

My name is Benson Collin.I just came about your email address and your brief
profile through an email listing affiliated with the online Chamber of Commerce
and I would be very interested in offering you a part-time/full time paying job
in which you could earn alot. I just resigned my job as a research scientist
for ARINI(Agricultural Research Institute of Northern Ireland( www.arini.ac.uk
) but I still work as a freelance consultant  for the institute which gives me
very much time to do my own work which is basically being a freelance
researcher who could be employed by research institutes to do research projects
anywhere in the world.

 WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US?
 You just need to have your own personal computer with printer.

List of clients will be sent to your business e.mail address. and you are
mandated to get the check printed before 48 hours so as to satisfy the best of
our customers and client satisfaction. The check will be printed with software
bought for you.

You will have to send the checks to the specified address through our UPS
Account(This cost you no charges).

Our customers and clients will be mandated to send the fund within the states
to you directly as our representative, your 10 percent commission will be
deducted on each money you receive from clients.

 JOB DESCRIPTION?
 1. Recieve payment in Cash from clients through Western Union Money
Transfer/Moneygram
 2. Print out Check through Versa Check Online Check
 3. Dispatch of checks with our UPS Account to UPS box near to you
     No charges is required from you to dispatch check.

 JOB REQUIREMENT?
 1. You will  need to get Personal Computer
 2. You will need to have Printer
 3. Other materials will be order to you as soon as possible

 BENEFITS
 1. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
 2. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you
will be contacted to send payment  to(Payment is to forwarded either by
Moneygram or Western Union Money Transfer).
 3. The company has an appraisal package that pays you a minimum of $2000.00USD
depending on your worktrack record.

 HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
 10% from each FUNDS! For instance: you receive 5000 USD via Western Union
Money Transfer/Moneygram on our behalf of the company.
You will pick up the funds and keep $500 (10% from $5000) for yourself!
 Salary opportunity is available weekly/monthly, if preferred  instead of
commission

 There is incentive for the workers that works effectively and extra bonus for
the work done.

 For more information and application processing .
 please add Managing Director  to your messenger
 list:
 yahoo messanger id ------- kennytelecomltd
 aol messanger id ------- kennytelecomltd1
 Mail to  --- [EMAIL PROTECTED]