Subject line says it all.  After I deploy my way to tomcat, the cas directory
is created and everything looks good.  Except cas/etc is not created and hence
cas.properties and log4j2.xml are not present.  Any thoughts?

Inside my $cas_home directory, which I where I'm running maven from, are these
files and folders:

build.xml etc LICENSE.txt pom.xml README.md src.

Isn't this the correct place to run mvn clean package or...?

When I run from here, the resultant war does not seem to contain etc.