Carl,

configure the CAS’ Inspektr client info filter as such (in CAS’ web.xml):

<filter>
  <filter-name>CAS Client Info Logging Filter</filter-name>

<filter-class>com.github.inspektr.common.web.ClientInfoThreadLocalFilter</filter-class>
  <init-param>
      <param-name>alternativeIpAddressHeader</param-name>
      <param-value>X-Forwarded-For</param-value>
  </init-param>
</filter>

Best,
D.