Maven is not throwing my modified cas.properties file in
/target/war.../WEB-INF/.  Right now to simplify things I am following this
basic deployment EXACTLY:

http://www-public.tem-tsp.eu/~procacci/dok/doku.php?id=docpublic:systemes:ssocas:cas4install

I have also noted that in my parent pom, cas.properties has been excluded.  And
that seems correct, since I'm modifying the cas.properties file that's included
when you clone simple-cas4-overlay-template.

But for whatever reason maven won't build my cas.properties file or my
log4j.xml into the war, hence when I deploy the war tomcat has no idea what
server cas is pointing at.  Any thoughts...