See these please:

https://github.com/Jasig/cas/tree/4.1.x/cas-server-webapp/src/main/resources/services

There is an issue to update the docs to the new JSON format.

From: Dustin Lemp [mailto:dl...@jeffco.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 9:50 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] Help with RegexRegisteredSevice - CAS 4.1.0

I've been having a lot of problems getting CAS 4.1.0 set up.  I can log into
CAS through LDAP just fine, but can't seem to get any services registered
correctly.

So far the closest I've gotten was with this config:

 {

  "@class" : "org.jasig.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService",

  "serviceId" : "https://CENSORED/FacultyGradeEntry/*";,

  "name" : "FacultyGradeEntry",

  "id" : 10000003,

  "description" : "Faculty Grade Entry",

  "usernameAttributeProvider" : {

    "@class" :
"org.jasig.cas.services.PrincipalAttributeRegisteredServiceUsernameProvider",

    "usernameAttribute" : "UDC_IDENTIFIER"

  },

"accessStrategy" : {

    "@class" :
"org.jasig.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceAccessStrategy",

    "enabled" : true,

    "ssoEnabled" : true

  }

}

Services were easy to configure in the old version (3.5.2 I believe).  We
just had to pop in something like:

<bean class="org.jasig.cas.services.RegisteredServiceImpl">

                                <property name="id" value="14" />

                                <property name="name"
value="Banner9Registration" />

                                <property name="description"
value="Banner9Registration" />

                                <property name="serviceId"
value="https://CENSORED/FacultyGradeEntry/**"; />

                                <property name="allowedAttributes">

                                        <list>

                                                <value>UDC_IDENTIFIER</value>

                                        </list>

                                </property>

                        </bean>

into the deployerConfig and it all worked great.  The syntax for the new
services is just so confusing.  Can anyone help me out, or point me in the
direction of some documentation that can walk me through this?  Also, I have
tried to set up the webapp for setting up services, but to no avail.

Thanks!

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org
<mailto:cas-user@lists.jasig.org>  as: mmoay...@unicon.net