Actually , I logged in to a non proxied and a proxied app successfully just
after the cas started.
But because of the cpu charge (we switched on this new CAS for all our users at
13 o'clock today...), next the cas server couldn't answer anymore quickly ...
and it crashed.

I didn't have time to check that I could log in all our proxied apps ...