From:  Jacques Emmanuel Babarit <jacques-emmanuel.baba...@rca.fr>
Date:  Friday, October 23, 2015 at 6:02 AM
To:  <cas-user@lists.jasig.org>
Subject:  [cas-user] Authorize users from another organisation

Hi all,

i need to autorize users authenticated in another system organisation. And i
don"t know how to do it, and if it's possible.

Here is the situation :

My organisation have a cas server. Good.

Another organisation want's to use services from my organisation.

Users from the other organisation have to log-in only once, in the other
organisation system.
Users logged in the other organisation have a dedicated link on their web site
to access my system.

How can i perfom sso in this case ?

I hope i was clear enough,
Thanks for any response