From: Chris Cheltenham [mailto:cchelten...@swaintechs.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 6:26 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] logout

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone written php code for a logout button in my header.
I am not a web developer yet being asked to do so.

If any has that code to share I would very much appreciate it.

I have tried a number of things without luck googling.

After that I need to run a script to kill the apache session cookie created y
mod_auth_cas.
But one thing at a time.

Thank You;

Chris Cheltenham