Thank you,

Aziz

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Morgan [mailto:mor...@orst.edu]
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 1:48 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: RE: [cas-user] Building cas-3.4.12

Aziz,

Since you are using Ellucian's documentation, please contact Ellucian with any
issues you have.

The CAS community here recommends that you install the latest version of CAS
(v4.1) using the CAS documentation here:

   http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.1.x/installation/Maven-Overlay-Installation.html

We will be happy to help you with any issues you find following the CAS
instructions.

Thanks,
        Andy