Based on testing with iBob -> F Board I strongly recommend WL Gore over
Fujitsu cables.  Fujitsu were completely unacceptable.

Correct, we do NOT trust 3m copper cables for iBob->BEE2.
I don't have a good qualitative number to provide for the failure rate.
As an obscenely crude guess,
  1 failure per 1 hour observation with 12 3m cables in use and
     ~ 7 Gbps continuous user data rate over each 10 Gbps cable.
  failure rate may be much higher than this.
Perhaps Billy, the poor fellow who had to find and fight this problem,
will have time to share more valuable data.

BTW, I believe the packetized correlator project uses 1m for
iBob->BEE2.  I think there is some thought that 1.5m and 2m cables
might work and perhaps those weren't used only because just 1m and 3m
cables were in stock.  Jason Manley and others are the relevant experts.

Correct, the F Board is an RAL board; see attached for a sketch.

Correct, BEE2 -> BEE2 1m and 1.5m copper cables

Again Billy has the direct, and painful, experience but we have
found significant decrease in CX4 error rates as the iBob's FPGAs
were cooled from 80 degC to ~ 45 degC.  This is the package temperature
as measured by an IR gun because the iBob was not designed to take
advantage of the FPGA IC's DXP and DXN pins that would tell us the
actual die temperature.  See attached sketch of our sampler chassis
showing how we pack the iBob plates into a chassis.
The chassis level fans which blowing cold across iBobs from below isn't
shown. Final attachment shows the cutout we make into the mounting plate
to allow the FPGA's heatsink fan to funtion.