I think that the ROACH design team does fairly sophisticated thermal analysis using a model of enclosure, PCB and cooling fans. Is this analysis available yet for ROACH 2 and where might I find some data?

Is it possible extrapolate from the models (or perhaps rerun the models) to predict how the ROACH 2 might behave thermally at 4,500m elevation (summit of Mauna Kea)? Atmospheric pressure there is 60% of sea level, and our equipment room is air conditioned (servoed to 60 degrees ambient, say) but unpressurized.

Thanks,

Jonathan