Hi Joe,

I second John's suggestion (we used the same module for a battery
powered RFI analysis box), but here are the design limits:
12V - 3.4A
5V - 6.8A
5VAUX - <1A
3.3V - 3.5A

These are assuming a full FPGA running at high clock rate, something
that is difficult to achieve in practice, so you can take it as
maximum.

Regards,
Francois

--
Francois Kapp

Sub-system Manager
Digital Back End
meerKAT

SKA South Africa
Third Floor
The Park
Park Road (off Alexandra Road)
Pinelands
7405
Western Cape
South Africa

Latitude: -33.94329 (South); Longitude: 18.48945 (East).

(p) +27 (0)21 506 7300
(p) +27 (0)21 506 7360 (direct)
(f) +27 (0)21 506 7375
(m) +27 (0)82 787 8407