Hello,

I am a new user of the Casper/Roach.
I am using Matlab 2012a, Xilinx 14.2, and the latest mlib_devel libraries.
With this setup I have been able to compile tutorials 1-4.
I had to update a few blocks here and there to get them to compile.
If I try to compile anything with a dram block I get the error below.
In this case I am using Jason Manley's DRAM counter example from the dram wiki
page.
I have updated the dram block from the latest (Jan 13, 2012) library I have
installed.
Anyone have any ideas on what the problem maybe?

>> casper_xps
Detected Windows OS
#############################
##      System Update      ##
#############################
Warning: Matching "From" for "Goto"
'test_dram_10_1/dram1/sim_wrapper/lesser_dram_sim/memory/Goto1' not
found
> In gen_xps_files at 196
  In casper_xps>run_Callback at 145
  In casper_xps at 78
  In
@(hObject,eventdata)casper_xps('run_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

#############################
## Block objects creation  ##
#############################
Problem with block: test_dram_10_1/dram1
Reference to non-existent field 'dimm'.
Error using gen_xps_files (line 253)
Error found during Object creation.

Thanks,