Hi Ross,
One point to clarify, the 5000 refers to the samping rate, not the
total bandwidth. So a single ADC1X5000 demux 1:2 will give you 5000
Msps at 4 bits per sample, allowing you to sample signals up to 2.5
GHz bandwidth. With a single board, you'd need to put the board in the
mode that instead acts as two ADCs each providing 2500 Msps at 4 bits
per sample, hence you'd be able to correlate two signals each of up to
1.25 GHz bandwidth. With two ADC cards, you could correlate two 2.5
GHz BW signals.

Glenn