Checked in to casper_vanilla branch of
https://github.com/oxfork/mlib_devel/tree/casper_vanilla which is almost
identical to the main casper repo but with a few bug fixes (i.e., it
"should" merge easily).

I've just compiled the design you emailled and identical stuff is coming
out of both QDR blocks.

FWIW, the qdrX_ctrl addresses were already updated a few months ago (there
was an email thread about it iirc) but never propagated to casper-astro.

Cheers,
Jack