Apologies for the (once only, I promise) spam, but we are hiring at SKA
South Africa.  The vacancies are listed on our parent organisation's web
site (the National Research Foundation), here:
http://nrfinter.careerjunction.co.za/

Positions are for participation both in MeerKAT and our work towards SKA.
 Because we have many positions, the job descriptions are flexible - if you
think you can contribute, apply - we'll figure out the details along the
way.

Also, please let me know directly if you do apply, so I can make sure all
applications are confirmed.  It goes without saying that CASPER-ites are
highly desirable :-)

And finally - even if you were irritated by this message, please spread the
word!

Regards,
François