Hi Dave

I tried your suggestion to reset back to the commit at hand. I tried
recompiling the simple ASIAA ADC design alone. I get further along this
time, but I get the following error:

XPS% Loading xmp file system.xmp
ERROR:EDK - This project was created with EDK version 14.6, but the
installed
   version of EDK tools is 14.5
ERROR:EDK - while running revup

So my Xilinx tool set is indeed 14.5. I even tried to create  a whole new
project from scratch with a XSG config object, a System generator and the
ASIAA ADC. But it still produces the same error. Perhaps this is a simpler
fix? Looks like the EDK version is hard-coded somewhere in the mlib-devel
area. Do you have suggestions on what to do here?

Thanks!
Gopal