Not to steer this conversation too far off track, but does a patch
exist to enable the ethernet CRC check within the 10Gb yellow block?
When I tested the switch I used Dave MacMahon's CRC generator block,
but it would be nice if there was the option to have the 10 gig core
use the UDP crc -- or get rid of the port that pretends that it's
doing this :)

Cheers,