Hi louis,

I've just checked the spec sheet - 64 multipliers!! I'm guessing you ran
out of slices when you (or maybe the compiler) pushed lots of multipliers
into logic? (the lx has more slices than the sx)
Maybe send around your utilisation summary tomorrow - it sounds like you
might need to find some pretty substantial savings from somewhere.

A few things which might help save logic:
- hard code the fft shift schedule
- lower the number of fft bits, or use bit growth
- if the fft uses pipelined convert cores for rounding, using a cheap
rounding strategy with low latency should help.
- combine fir filters in a single block which shares logic (if you haven't
already), same with the fft.

But you might be better off finding a different roach :)

Jack