Hi Nishanth,

Clearly your multiply and divide parameters are not what you expect them to
be. The VCO frequency, needs to be between 600MHz and 1200MHz. VCO freq
equals input freq * Multiply Parameter. Make sure that it falls within the
correct range.

If you are changing the CASPER tools then you will need to have a look as
the scripts that calculate and set the Multiply and Divide parameters on
the VCO.

Regards

Wes

Wesley New