Howdy,

I've just merged a bunch of stuff into the casper-astro repository. I
haven't yet merged it into master, but it's the casper-astro-soak-test --
https://github.com/casper-astro/mlib_devel/tree/casper-astro-soak-test

I'm going to run a few compiles against it next week to check all is well.

Highlights, and major changes:

- Merged sma-wideband
- Merged github
- Added/updated x64 adc and mkid adc/dac for ROACH2
- Added UCF yellow block
- Updated QDR interface
- Added software in mlib_devel/xps_support_sw for QDR calibration
- Removed spaces from yellow block names (This will almost certainly cause
your MSSGE block to become unlinked. update_casper_blocks(bdroot) should
fix this. And is probably a good idea if you're updating your libraries
anyway)

I've tried the QDR calibration between 120MHz and 325 MHz with good
results. Any feedback bug reports welcome.

Cheers,
Jack