Hi Vishwa,

To add to what Danny said, while there will never be a Vivado flow for
ROACH1/ROACH2, I've been using a vivado-based flow for the SNAP board,
which is a kintex-7 platform. Some very limited information about how to
obtain and run the flow, aimed at our local (in berkeley) SNAP users is
available at https://casper.berkeley.edu/wiki/SNAP_Bringup

Cheers,
Jack